20050608

This Has All Happened Before...


"I’ve been seeing a lot of writing and mention of the imminent collapse of our civilization. I can’t lay my hands on anything concrete, but there seems to be an undercurrent in journalistic writing lately that heralds the Fall Of Life As We Know It. I think they are right. The end draweth near." - Charon (drunken_boatman)


I sometimes think ahead of people and events. Some thought will pop into my head and the person next to me will say it out loud 2 seconds later. It's been happening more and more recently and with greater intensity. It makes me wonder about that whole idea of a 'global conciousness'. And if that exists, why are more and more people thinking what I'm thinking? Or maybe they've just been thinking it all along, and I chose to ignore them. Although...
I've never been entirely opposed to the idea of mankind's destruction. I've always been a big fan of dystopia. Is it a coincidence that A LOT of other people seem to be thinking about it too?

...and it will all happen again

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home